Friday, April 24, 2009

an exciting day!

I just listened to my voicemail and guess what?? My wedding dress has arrived in Augusta! :) :) :) Yippee!!! I can't wait to go home & try it on! It came so much earlier than I expected...we were estimating 5 months from when we ordered. I guess we ordered it early Feb? So definitely wasn't expecting it to arrive this month!

Wanna see it? Haha! Just kidding! You'll have to wait til August 29th.

I have to say it's been so great working with Elegant Bridals. They make you feel like family. Our first visit, I was confused because you don't see any of the dresses. They keep them all hidden, and your consultant talks to you about your dream dress. Then she pulls dresses and you try them on in rounds. It was a different process from any of the other bridal salons I went to, but I really enjoyed it. Our consultant, Sara, was also so sweet and fun. The dressing rooms are private and large, and there's also a big stage area outside the rooms where you can try on your favorite dresses in a big, big mirror. I hope the rest of the process (alterations!) goes just as smoothly and fun-ly (is that a word?) as finding the dress! I wasn't planning on having bridal portraits done before the wedding, but now that my dress is here so early, maybe I will!

What an exciting day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment