Friday, October 2, 2009

rehearsal

I stole these from Lauren, one of my bridesmaids. I thought everything went pretty well, we had a tired ringbearer though so it took a lot of time to work with him. Note for anyone putting kids in your wedding, they may reeeeally hate rehearsal and you may spend a lot of time trying to convince them to walk down the aisle that night, and they may not do it or cry a lot...you get the picture. But don't worry! Because the day of, the kids will really surprise you and do a perfect job! Now I wish we hadn't fussed so much on rehearsal night, because our ringbearer was really perfect the next day.

pow wow with Raegan, our good friend & wedding planner


getting set up...my minnie bride hat from Lauren on!


with the maid of honor & our officiant Dr. Jon snuck his way into the background


check out my AWESOME bandaid from my shots earlier that morning


practicing the unity candle sans flame

No comments:

Post a Comment