Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just a little update

So it's been a little while since I've written anything. Since getting laid off back in March, I've been looked at for a couple of opportunities here and there. I'm currently in the 2nd round of interviews for a company called Red Ventures that is based out of Charlotte, NC. I traveled up there the other week for the first interview, and really liked Charlotte (though it's no Atlanta). My 2nd interview with them is next Wed.

Also, I have a first interview with a company in Alpharetta, GA tomorrow morning. I'm really excited about this one, because the type of marketing is more my style, and its really a lot closer to home.

On another note, Corrie and I have pre-marital counseling (through our Church, Johnson Ferry Baptist Church) this Friday and Saturday. Keep us in your prayers as we go through the counseling, that we may grow closer.

That's all for now. I'm off to bed for the long journey from Newnan to Alpharetta ( over an hour, without traffic). Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment