Monday, March 15, 2010

good news!

So in addition to our new addition Kumquat, we have some other good news! I got a promotion at TNT so I am now a Writer/Producer. Over the winter, I worked on The Closer and Leverage. Now I'm working on Saving Grace and a new show, Rizzoli & Isles. Good (& very busy) times ahead! I'll be leaving this week for work at the Leverage Con Con event in Portland, Oregon. I doubt I will have much free time, but if you have any suggestions of things to see or food to eat in the city, let me know!

It's been a year since Ryan got layed off at his old company. So we have really been counting our blessings in God's continual provision. Ryan is doing really well at his company and was the first "new guy" to get a bonus for sales in January. So proud of him!

Well that's our quick update...I'll share some more pics of our wedding day in just a few minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment