Monday, March 1, 2010

happy march!

Hello friends - can you believe a whole month has passed without an update? I can! One of our New Year's resolutions was to be less busy...and that hasn't really worked out for us yet! However, I was inspired to start (or finish) blogging again after going to a workshop by Elizabeth Schneider. She keeps up a blog called Wine for Normal People.

So although I won't be blogging about the wedding tonight...I will be giving you a quick update! Ryan & I welcomed an addition to our family this past weekend. No, I wasn't pregnant. We adopted a cat! We really wanted a dog, but decided it wasn't fair to have one in an apartment, esp when we both work 9+ hour days. Plus, we LOVE cats that are like dogs :) The kind that like to snuggle, play, listen to you, etc. Ryan made an instant connection with our cat and it was a done deal. Also, he's leash trained!!! How many cats do you know that are like that?

Anyway, here's his profile on Petfinder.

I really wanted to name him Kumquat since he's a cute little orange tabby. Ryan started calling him Champ. So we decided to call him Champion Kumquat! And here are some pictures of him:




No comments:

Post a Comment