Sunday, July 5, 2009

July is here!

Yeah, so we haven't been the greatest about keeping this up to date. Sorry!

But, it is now July, which means we have less than 2 months to go til the BIG DAY! Ahhh we can't wait! I'm not sure about Ryan, but I have some exciting events coming up this month. My first dress fitting is this Friday, 7/10! I hope I can make it to Augusta in time. My company has an awesome thing called "summer Fridays" which means we can leave at 3pm if our work is tied up enough. So, hopefully, I'll be able to leave at 3 and make it just in time for my 5:30 appt. It's a little inconvenient because the seamstress only works Thur & Fri, and being in Atlanta certainly makes the alterations process harder. But, I'm really excited about putting my dress on again, and seeing what the seamstress has in mind for my dress.

Another exciting event coming up is my first bridal shower on 7/18. One of our dear family friends and the wife of our officiant, Joyce Reimer (or as I like to call her, Aunt Joyce), is hosting a brunch at her house. It will mostly be the women from my hometown church (where I've attended since I was 10 yrs old), but Aunt Joyce said all ladies are welcome to attend :) If you want more details, let me know!

After the shower, I'm going to Halo Salon for my hair & make-up consultation. We are renting out the upstairs area for the bridesmaids luncheon and having all the girls in my wedding party hair done, plus my hair & make-up. That will be a fun time :) I have some ideas for my hair, but I'm still not sure exactly what I want. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment