Sunday, July 26, 2009

website updated & prayer request

So, a lot of exciting wedding events went down last weekend in Augusta. I will try my very best to have a post uploaded about that in the next day or so :) (the problem is that I have 2 laptops and I get caught in a lot of back & forth between the two). To tide you over til then though, our wedding website has been updated, specifically the wedding party page. If you visited when our site first went live, you may have noticed that only my wedding party had pictures. Apparently boys don't keep track of pictures as well as girls do, so it took Ryan a while to get me pics of his wedding party, hehe ;) But they are all there now, with the exception of Matt Ward, Jaden West and our flowergirls, Emily & Catherine.

In other news, I have a prayer request. My Uncle Bub is in the hospital tonight. He couldn't breathe and has been concerned about a lump in his chest. So, he'll be there overnight and getting a CAT scan as well...just pray that everything will be alright! This has been a very trying year for both our families, it seems amazing if we make it to the altar at all. Who knew we would have to take the "survivor" theme so seriously. But, we are going to survive this, and we'll continue to trust God every step of the way. He's not going to let us down!

No comments:

Post a Comment