Wednesday, August 25, 2010

reveal

Ok, so back to the wedding. Last time we left off, I was finishing getting dressed & ready. Then it was time to go out & see Ryan for the first time! We debated a lot, whether or not we should see each other before the ceremony. What it came down to for me was just how excited I knew I'd be to see him, and I'd want to see him as soon as possible that day. There was just something about being able to spend that moment, just the two of us. And besides that, it gave us more time for pictures :)

So I snuck around through the front of the church with my bridesmaids...I really didn't know what to expect. Was I surprising him or was he surprising me?

At this point, I was just holding my breath. I couldn't believe he couldn't hear me and I totally expected him to turn at any moment.

Hello! All I remember in this moment is my heart beating fast and a wash of relief, joy and peace. We had been through a lot together and it was all building up to this.



I will never forget this smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment