Wednesday, August 25, 2010

summer update

Ah, whoops! Missed a whole summer of blogging. And guess what? In just 4 days, we'll be celebrating 1 year of marriage! Time has really flown. So, now I have a crazy goal. Finish blogging about our wedding before our anniversary! And I have a crazy goal for Ryan - finish writing thank you notes. I am so, so, so sorry if you haven't gotten a thank you note yet. We wanted them to be personal and heartfelt, so we divided them up according to who knew the gift giver best. I guess that wasn't really fair since you could say I'm a professional writer and Ryan isn't :)

I will write up a better, longer update with our goings-on from the summer. For now, just want to express thanks for all the friends & relatives who have reminded and encouraged me to keep blogging. I didn't realize that many people still wanted to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment