Friday, August 27, 2010

girl time

While Ryan had a good time cutting up with the guys, we girls had fun being sweet...
L to R - Ashley (friends since 2nd grade, went to GT & pledged same sorority), Beckie (friends since kindergarten), Lauren (friend & co-worker), Holly (my sister & best friend), Meg (sorority sister), Lindsay (college friend & roommate)

And a little sassy :) Think Beckie wins for most sass here:


A long, long time ago I posted about gifts. Well, now you can see what I got the bridesmaids! A former co-worker of mine, Jen, makes jewelry (yes please studio) and she agreed to custom make pearl necklaces. I wanted something classic, and I love pearls. So pearl necklaces seemed obvious. But I didn't want to have just pearl necklaces. So Jen came up with the perfect idea of a pearl flower on a silver piece. She also made earrings to go with them. They turned out so cute and I was sad that I didn't order a set for myself!


While on the subject of girly things, I really loved how our flowers turned out. Ladybugs did our wedding party flowers and they could not have done a better job. Very reasonable pricing for the quality and beauty that we received, plus great, friendly service. Being located right around the corner from my parents' home was also really nice & convenient :) If you couldn't tell by our old website and our save the date cards, my favorite flower is the stargazer lily.

I also love daisies, and these complemented the pink in my lilies so perfectly:

No comments:

Post a Comment