Saturday, August 28, 2010

reception - details

Ah! Finally married...time to party! Our reception was held at Enterprise Mill. We decided to use the inside, outside gazebo and a tent (from All Star in Aiken). Here's how everything looked before we arrived!


My mom found these awesome lanterns...I want to say at the dollar store?

I thought the centerpieces turned out great - pink roses with the kiwis that my dad cut. They weren't big & flashy, just simple and pretty and entirely reflective of me, since my sister nicknamed me Kiwi so many years ago!



Leah West made programs/menus for each table, along with CDs with some of our wedding/reception songs. They turned out so great, and I still have people mention to me how much they love listening to it.

Remember these?

No comments:

Post a Comment