Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bachelor Party

Sorry, no pictures... haha. I had a very nice bachelor party on 8/14/09. My brother put everything together, and was helped out by the rest of the guys. Matt Duckworth, Danny Karnik, Jon Straub and Matt Ward showed up, with Ryan Russell and Jonathan Ferro being just a little too far away (Vegas and LA) to make the trip.

The night started at one of my favorite places in Atlanta, Turner Field. Though it was my... 15th? 20th? Braves game of the season, it was a lot of fun. We had club level all you can eat seats, so good times were had. I do despise those Phillies though.

After that, we went out and had some fun in the VA Highlands here in town. Overall it was a nice night, good times shared with good friends. Now I'm looking forward to next week, when all of my friends are back together, but this time in an awesome golf cottage in SC. Not to mention the excitement of this wedding coming up.

Who knows, maybe the next blog you'll see from me will be the post-honeymoon blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment