Friday, August 7, 2009

bachelorette dinner

Last weekend, two of my bridesmaids threw me a shower. It was so much fun! Unfortunately, I don't have any of the pictures yet, but hopefully Meg will send me some soon and I will recap it for y'all then.

After the shower, we went to Eclipse Di Luna for dinner. I love tapas and sharing good food with good friends. It was really a great time hanging out with my favorite girls! Again, I don't have any pictures, but Lauren managed to sneak one on her iPhone of my awesome headgear. She bought it in Disneyland in LA and brought it back just for the bachelorette and the rehearsal on 8/29. Check it out:

1 comment:

  1. Bachelorette dinner sounds great. I am so glad to know about it. Anyway, one of my friends also hosted a wonderful hen’s party at the disco themed Seattle venues. It was bet ever bash I attended in my life. In fact her wedding would also be a royal themed ceremony. Eagerly waiting for the day!

    ReplyDelete