Wednesday, August 26, 2009

pink & green invasion

Yep...still printing programs...

A couple days ago, I took some ribbon in our shades of pink & green and decorated the ringbearer pillow and flowergirl baskets. They started out plain white...which was a problem because they are whiter than my dress, and I think that looks kind of funny. But, they were on sale at...you guessed it, Michael's. My mom & sister purchased them a while back, I think altogether it was under $15.

Anyway, I don't know what the tradition is surrounding these items, but it seems everywhere I look, they're plain. And I figured, you know, these little kids should have something more fun than just plain white stuff. And ok, ok. I admit that I really wanted something more fun than just plain white stuff. Well a glue gun, ribbon, and an hour later...


No comments:

Post a Comment