Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Other good news

Ok, so maybe my next blog won't be post honeymoon, and actually 2 minutes later.

Anyways, I got a great wedding present that I wanted to share with everyone. On 8/13/09, 5 months and 2 days after I got laid off (thanks economy), I got a job offer. I accepted the next day, and will be starting a position with The Hanover Insurance Group on 9/14/09. It couldn't have happened at a more perfect time, considering how much everything costs these days, weddings, honeymoons, everything else.

I'm very thankful to have a job right now though. Hanover is a great company, and I'm excited to be working for them shortly. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers...and help during the past 5 months. Unemployment is not easy, and now I know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment