Wednesday, August 26, 2009

your after midnight update

Hi! Betcha didn't expect an update this late. Well seeing as it's wedding week, I wanted to make sure to update more often. Tonight, I happen to be printing out the ceremony programs. Even with my printer on the highest speed, it is taking several hours to print all the inserts.

We bought the program materials back in January or February on sale at Michael's. Only $10 for 40 programs (covers, inserts, and green twine to tie it all together). You download the template online from Gartner Studios and then print at home.


They may not be as fancy as getting them done at a printers, but I think they're really cute, and they were much cheaper! We got 200 programs for $50 and then I had to buy ink cartridges for $50. Grand total = $100.


Here's a template that we printed over just to test...gives you an idea of what the finished product will look like. I'm REALLY looking forward to tying all those little green bows. I will let you know a final tally on how many man hours that takes! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment