Wednesday, August 26, 2009

closing thoughts

Well, I have about 30 more inserts to print, and then we get to flip them over and print the other side. Don't worry, I'll probably just do them tomorrow.

Just thought I'd close the night/morning with a few thoughts.

Now that it's 2 am, we are officially 3 days away from wedding day!

Even with all the craziness going on, it's important to take time out with the Lord and also with each other. I re-memorized Psalm 23 and have been thinking it a lot, especially last week when I was going through some especially tough times. Ryan and I have had some spontaneous date nights without spending too much money :) And those have been really sweet times where we didn't talk wedding, but just enjoyed each other's company.

Speaking of the Lord, if you have some time this week, please pray for us! And for these specific requests:

- traveling mercies for everyone driving & flying
- good health for everyone - I personally have been struggling with the start of a cold and have been loading up on zinc lozenges, I hope they work!
- good weather
- that our wedding day would ultimately glorify God

Thanks everyone! Good night/morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment