Thursday, August 20, 2009

rings

Sorry, we are really bad at keeping this up to date. Things are really getting crazy now! A couple weekends ago, we went to Augusta for the last time before we go for the wedding. One of my favorite things we did that weekend was pick up our rings! I also picked up Ryan's wedding present. Here's what they look like:




I just love the difference in size of our rings, haha. Ryan says it's a secret what we've inscribed inside our rings "for now" so maybe some day I can tell you what they say. Also funny - when I tried my ring on at the store, I couldn't get it off, because it was so thin it was hard to get a grip on it! Later back at the house, Ryan did a shaking test where he vigorously shook his hand/arm to see if he could throw his ring off his finger. Don't ask me when in his life he will ever shake his arm that hard...but he seems to think that could really happen.

Hey guess what? We exchange rings in just 9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment