Friday, August 28, 2009

favors

Before I start the post...please pray for me! The zinc only worked so well...I have been battling a cold for the past 3 days :( I really hope to be healthy by wedding day! I think family drama has really worn me down, and I'm just trying to stay alive at this point. ha! Also pray for the weather. It has been cloudy and sprinkling every now and again.

My grandfather on my mom's side, Pop Pop, worked at the M&Ms factory in New Jersey. He died before I was born, so I never knew him. But my family is really big into M&Ms because of him, and my mom still has a friend who works up there and shipped us many pounds of pink & green M&Ms. They are "fresh" since they came straight from the factory and didn't sit on a grocery shelf at all. Mmm.

We bought these little translucent pockets that say "love" all over them, and we stuffed them with the M&Ms. The pockets were really cheap, but they were kind of hard to put together, and we ended up taping the ends just to make sure no M&Ms would fall out. Enjoy!
From wedding prep

From wedding prep

From wedding prep

From wedding prep

From wedding prep

No comments:

Post a Comment