Thursday, August 20, 2009

let's make a deal

Another task I completed last weekend was the gift buying & wrapping for my side of the wedding party. I love buying gifts for people! Shopping for these gifts was so much fun. So just because I love games & teasing...let's play Guess-What-the-Presents-Are!! If this were really Survivor, you could think of this as a Reward Challenge! I can't wait to reveal what they are after the wedding!

Hint #1: These boxes are for the bridesmaids, and they are all identical except for Holly's. They were handcrafted by a coworker.

Hint #2: These gifts are identical, and they are going to our parents. Wrapping paper from Hallmark (love that store!)

Hint #3: The green bags are gifts for my reception hosts, and the pink bags are gifts for the bridesmaids. They are all the same gift, just the hosts have reversed color scheme from the bridesmaids. Also not pictured are 2 smaller pink bags with the flowergirls gifts, which are different from all the gifts I've already mentioned. Confused yet?

Here is the monogrammed stationery I'm using to write all my final notes as a Navarro. A very good friend from college, Erika, gave this stationery to me as a gift our freshman year from a super cute gift store in Baxley. I've only used the stationery a couple times through the years, and I rediscovered it when I was putting the gifts together. It's perfect and I'll be sad when I've used it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment